New Football Helmets

-(dp)-

Here is your Alouettes one, allouettesfan.

SigMON.png

OK, now, I have worked on the helmet a little bit more. I added the parts of the facemask that you wold be able to see through the visor. I also added the visor clip. I worked on some other small things, like I made a slight curve towards the bottom of the back of the helmet. Please tell me what you think.

Helmetv3.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those of you asking for the template, I am not giving it out quite yet. I am still working on it, but I think I am getting close. I am still trying to make it as easy as possible to change colors and everything. I would appreciate some C+C and will take requests.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here is your Alouettes one, allouettesfan.

SigMON.png

OK, now, I have worked on the helmet a little bit more. I added the parts of the facemask that you wold be able to see through the visor. I also added the visor clip. I worked on some other small things, like I made a slight curve towards the bottom of the back of the helmet. Please tell me what you think.

Helmetv3.png

SUPERB!

Awesome designs... How about the Steelers???

This is great as well. I love the design of the sig, the colors pop out of it, and then, on top of that, the helmets are wonderfully done. Therefore, I only ask for a (you guessed it) a current Atlanta Falcons sig...and just for kicks, a retro Falcons sig with this helmet design.

Falcons_OLD4.gif

Plz and thx. :D

Archived