Yutaka Fukufuji

gojetsgo

When do you suppose the Staples Centre will start serving sushi for home games?

they probably allready do, as do quite a few sports venues nowadays.

both AT&T Park and HP Pavilion offer sushi amongst the concession choices

From what I remember they did have a sushi vender, as well as a Panda Express which wasn't open for some reason, and that brought a tear to my eye.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

But somethign you all seem to be neglecting here... was the spanking the Thrashers served up!

Go Thrashers!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I am envious of those teams as sushi is one of my fav delicacies

as does the Rogers Centre

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Amazing. There's an UNKNOWN country out there? ^_^

Burkina Faso? Disputed Zone?

Seriously, though... when I saw this thread headline I was hoping that he would just be an enormous sumo guy that just sat on the ice in front of the net and blocked everything with sheer girth.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Seriously, though... when I saw this thread headline I was hoping that he would just be an enormous sumo guy that just sat on the ice in front of the net and blocked everything with sheer girth.

Not quite, but that would be a sight to see, lol

I can't believe no one has addressed that his name could be pronounced as:

You take a :censored: you, Fuji!

We were getting there eventually Ghoti. Funny thing. I attempted to post something about him on the ESPN msgbrd. Wrote out his name and all. It was posted, but within minutes it was taken off the site. My account was de-activated until I emailed them back stating why i should be re-instated. All this b/c it had the forbidden letters F*KU in his name.

as does the Rogers Centre

And Philips Arena....

Looks like he won't be playing much..

From TSN.CA

The storied career of veteran NHL goaltender, Sean Burke is about to add a new chapter.

Sources tell TSN the soon-to-be 40 year-old has been claimed on re-entry waivers by the Los Angeles Kings who, because of injury, are desperate for some stability in their crease.

Burke, recalled from the AHL's Springfield Falcons still has aproximately $700,000 owing on his $1.6-million contract. However, by claiming him on re-entry Los Angeles will split the remaining portion of his salary.

"He's an NHL goaltender," Kings GM Dean Lombardi told The Canadian Press. "He's a character guy. But we're not sure what to expect. In fairness to him, he hasn't played a lot this year."

Tampa Bay is also relieved of $350,000 in cap space, considered a significant amount as the Lightning position for the possibility of improvement leading up to next month's NHL trade deadline.

Burke has played 797 games in his NHL career spent with New Jersey, Hartford, Carolina, Philadelphia, Vancouver, Florida, Phoenix and Tampa Bay. He has a 2.95 goals against average and .902 save percentage.

With Springfield of the AHL this season, Burke has played in seven games, posting a 4.52 goals against average and .856 save percentage.

Injuries to Dan Cloutier and Mathieu Garon left the Kings with inexperienced goaltenders Barry Brust and Yutaka Fukufuji available and they've struggled. Brust has a 3.59 goals against average and .881 save percentage in ten games with the Kings this season, while the recently recalled Fukufuji has a 5.83 goals against average and .714 save percentage in two appearances.

"Let's face it, in fairness to the kids that are playing for us right now, they're just not NHL goalies," said Lombardi. "It's not fair to Brust or Fukufuji, they're not ready for this. It's not their fault."

saBS.png

Archived