Los Angeles Kings

Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Well it's been awhile since I rolled out an NHL concept, and I've been sitting on this one for a couple weeks trying to devise a red alternate jersey that didnt look like the Panthers. I finally think I've found what I wanted with the Flyers template. I also updated the Scouts logo just a tad, almost so you couldnt notice it but you can.. ya know? Well here it is...

untitled-7.png

C&C as always...

You did a nice job modernizing the primary logo, but IMO just doesn't look right as the main crest. However, I love the KC logo, and think that making that the crest while shifting the scout to the shoulders would look great.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like what you did and the logos look great! I could be wrong on this but I think the stripes on the dark jersey would look better in yellow/gold.

The alt I'm not crazy about... perhaps it would look better using the same design as the other jersies, but in red. Then the nubers would probably have to be the same type as the others.

I, too, like these and the red "KC" alternate is great. But, like someone else said, using the Flyers jersey cut is too, i dunno, cookie cutter. I would, if I may make a suggestion, pay a little homage to the Penguins by making the alternate a cut of one of their old (or even the current) jersies. I've always been a HUGE fan of the powder blue "Pittsburgh" jersey with the nave blue trim stripes. The ones that have all the little white stripes running through them. Hope that makes sense. Anyways, just my two cents and I do like these, good job.

~UJ

Pretty Sweet looking unis - I love the home & aways, the red ALT is good but not sure about the KC for the logo - otherwise a fine looking set of unis

I used to goto the Scouts games when I was in High School - so I guess that makes me old, huh??

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived