Stamps under new leadership

GMac

Oh, ex stand out player as coach, doesn't always work out that one!

Although its happeneing more and more in the NFL there never were that many pro players who became coaches, is it a more common thing in CFL?

well, seeing as there are only nine teams as opposed to 32, i'd figure it might be.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Ron Lancaster was a standout player with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, and has become one of the best coaches in league history as well, most recently guiding the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. However lately he's been struggling with a team that's had great problems replacing retiring stars.

I believe Joe Paopao was a player at some point, as was (obviously) Mike 'Pinball' Clemons.

I hope Dunigan does well. Chris Schultz, as he voiced on SportsCentre this afternoon, certainly thinks he will.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Ron Lancaster was a standout player with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, and has become one of the best coaches in league history as well, most recently guiding the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. However lately he's been struggling with a team that's had great problems replacing retiring stars.

I believe Joe Paopao was a player at some point, as was (obviously) Mike 'Pinball' Clemons.

I hope Dunigan does well. Chris Schultz, as he voiced on SportsCentre this afternoon, certainly thinks he will.

Marty York begs to differ. Go Figure!

http://www.sportsnet.ca/cfl/columnist.jsp?...223_200959_1964

I saw, I came, I left.

Marty York begs to differ. Go Figure!

Never liked Marty York. He's soo full of himself, and thinks he's the confidant of everyone in Canadian sports. No wonder it's Chris Schultz and not Marty York on TSN's CFL broadcasts these days. Schultzy may not be perfect, and may get one kick to many out of himself, but he's a whole lot better than York.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Well it's one thing to give an inexperienced person a shot at coach or GM--especially when they have football experience such as playing.  BUT both?  Man, I hope this works out.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived