Who will wear home colors in Super Bowl XLI?

harva4

I'm pretty sure that it will be the Colts wearing home jerseys, but I just wanted to double check. Also, does anyone know what color combo the Bears will be wearing? I assume blue pants, but does anyone out there know yet?

Thanks!

I think the Bears are wearing their blue jerseys with white pants and the Colts will wear their white jerseys with white pants. I could be wrong though

I think the Colts are the designated road team. The Steelers were the home team last year but opted to wear white since they had worn white for all of their playoff games. So the Colts will wear their whites. So I would assume the Bears will be in blue jerseys, white pants.

IUe6Hvh.png

I think the Colts are the designated road team. The Steelers were the home team last year but opted to wear white since they had worn white for all of their playoff games. So the Colts will wear their whites. So I would assume the Bears will be in blue jerseys, white pants.

Thanks, I'm glad I asked. I remembered that the Steelers wore white, but I wasn't sure if that was their choice or not.

409001199_a46826799e_o.jpg

Help we win a Packers contest by clicking here!

Thanks, I'm glad I asked. I remembered that the Steelers wore white, but I wasn't sure if that was their choice or not.

The NFC is the home team this year, so it's the Bears' choice.

If the Bears are wearing Blue jerseys it will be with the white pants...the Bears have only worn the blue on blue twice..both in night games against Green Bay and both times they were blowout losses..Virginia McCaskey has issued an edict that they never wear that combo again, so you won't see that again as long as she's alive

Archived