FLYERS WIN!

ShawnM

Wow! Here is something i haven't been able to say for aquite sometime. With the losing streaks lasting for as long as they do, I treat each victory as though it were the Stanley Cup. How rare that sort of victory takes place, lol.

So they won a game, big friggin' deal. Good for them.

How come no one ever post these threads when these little bottom-feeder, irrelevant teams lose a game?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

So they won a game, big friggin' deal. Good for them.

How come no one ever post these threads when these little bottom-feeder, irrelevant teams lose a game?

cause it happens so often that there's nothing special about it, where as a win only happens every once in a while so it's something new, something different.

untitled-6.jpg

They better lose on Thursday, so I can gloat while in attendance. I'm not a Devils fan or anything, I just like to see Philly lose. It's Gagne bobblehead night though :D , so I guess Philly's got something going for them. Personally, it should come with an opposing goalie, so Gagne has a chest to shoot directly into.

I'm suprised people still even go to their games anymore

I'm going to 2 Flyers games over the next two weeks. One tomorrow vs. NJ, and on the 12th to watch my Red Wings for the first time ever. I really don't want Forsberg in Detroit, but if I could see him make a return to Philly as a Wing, that'd be special.

I'm suprised people still even go to their games anymore

Flyers fans are loyal. Maybe too loyal. Then again, the management did put together a perennial contender in Philadelphia, and this season is really the first since pre-Lindros where the wheels have entirely fallen off, thus resulting in the Orange & Black being the laughing stock of the NHL.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Archived