Super Bowl XLI Game Thread

NJTank

the Bears Offense has gotta do something positive on this possession here if they're gonna have a chance @ the e

Holding shift and pressing the "2" key is just as many keystrokes as typing "at". Just so you know.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Bears Offense has gotta do something positive on this possession here if they're gonna have a chance @ the e

Holding shift and pressing the "2" key is just as many keystrokes as typing "at". Just so you know.

I know,I'm just feeling a little energetic today

The rain makes it better lol.
I agree, I was just thinking of it from the NFL's POV on why they always have the Super Bowl in warm weather cities, in order to avoid any chance of anything even resembling incliment weather during the game.
Am I the only one who is enjoying the fact that this Super Bowl has been played in a steady rain as a giant " :censored: you" to the NFL establishment?

Very much so. :D

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

Grossman "Pick 6". Good job by the corner to stay in bounds.

That said Grossman still isn't the worse Super Bowl QB ever. That distinction still goes to David Woodley. I don't think the Bears are going to draft a QB in the first round this year like the Dolphins did then.

EDIT: Sanders INT

Archived