Reebok jerseys suck!

1994Patriots

I noticed this today when one of my friends came over to play Madden '95 on Sega Genesis (I'm old school like that baby lol) and he wore his Jets replica John Abraham jersey. Make a long story short, I compared the size of the numbers on his Jets jersey to the numbers on some of my Pats replica jerseys (Both are Reebok NFL Equipment replicas). Much to my amazement, the numbers on his Jets jersey were much bigger than the ones on my Pats jerseys by at least 2.5 inches from top to bottom. I thought, this can't be. So I grabbed my Eddie George reebok replica to compare that jersey's numbers to the Jets jersey numbers and same result...the Jets numbers were much bigger (only front and back numbers...shoulder/sleeve numbers were the same size). Anyone else notice this? Grab a Jets replica and a Pats or Titans replica and compare...so much for consistency...

What the hell is going on? Where the hell is the consistency???

I HATE REEB0K!!!

My biggest beef is with the Carmelo replica Nuggets uni.  I didn't buy one, but every time I go to the store to look at jerseys it irks me.  No color striping pattern, the side stripes are wrong, the shoulder with is too big, no 'D' plate on the collar.  What a sad excuse for a replica.

Reebok does a poor job on the real NFL jerseys, too. Look at the Colts' shoulder stripes before and after Reebok made them. They look so half-heartedly done. The Jets looked better before Reebok as well. Look at how the reverse color patch on the sleeve has changed to move higher on the shoulder. Perhaps to make room for the logo?

My biggest beef is with the Carmelo replica Nuggets uni. I didn't buy one, but every time I go to the store to look at jerseys it irks me. No color striping pattern, the side stripes are wrong, the shoulder with is too big, no 'D' plate on the collar. What a sad excuse for a replica.

also known as what i say every time i look at a baseball replica...overpriced POS ???

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Yeah I can't stand how they make the Colts, Vikings, Jets, Bengals, Rams, and Panthers jerseys, with just the little portion of the stripe. It looks so idiotic. The whole idea is for the stripe to WRAP AROUND the arm. They do this with teams like the Steelers and Lions too, basically any team with a big sleeve stripe. Why can't they just make the damn stripe wrap around?! The NFL needs to rip up that contract and sign back with Nike, the best authentic AND replica jersey makers.

Chaz, totally agree...Nike did have the best replica and authentic NFL jerseys. But  Nike wasn't the only one who did a good job on the NFL unis. I liked the Starter and Adidas NFL uniforms myself, their replicas (as well as Nike's) were probably the most accurate and true-to-form replicas in terms of what the actual authentics were like. This single-market Reebok :censored: that has basically screwed the NFL fan by upping the prices for lower quality products (replica jerseys and those god-awful trucker hats). The NFL doesn't care about the fan anymore, and this licensing agreement they have with Reebok is just another example of this. Bottom line, if the NFL finds a way to make more money out of something it always DOES. It's that "who gives a :censored: all we care about is money" mentality that compromises the quality of its (lower quality) products.

SEE YA IN HELL REEBOK!!!

NFL will likely not renew with Reebok in 2008 due to the team's frustration with the quality and availability of the products. I've been told that it is nearly impossible for teams to get replacement jerseys during the season if one is ripped or stained beyond reasonable repair.

And their "authentics" that really aren't authentic suck.

Just so everyone knows, although Reebok sells a size 60 "authentic," no jersey larger than 54 has ever been worn on the field. All jerseys are custom cut nowdays, but they are cut off of base sizes. Most players wear a 44, 46, or 48. Some linemen wear a 52.

The NFL's contract with Reebok ends in 2008? Great, now I gotta put up with these POS jerseys for another 4 years? Thanks alot Reebok and NFL! You guys suck!

On a related note, I just picked up a Deion Branch 83 Pats replica jersey...the numbers, front and back, are just slightly larger than those on the back of all of my authentic MLB jerseys. Back #s are supposed to be 12" in length, front numbers 10" in length (according to the pocket NFL rulebook, which I got for Christmas). The Branch jersey has 8 and 1/4 numbers, on both sides, which make the jersey itself look like a Wal-Mart rip off...so much for better quality,as the NFL promised when they signed the contract with Reebok.

I guess Reebok didn't get the memo.

I have quite a few replicas, and all are well sized, with the exception of rebok reps... which tend to have size issues.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Quincy, you obviously haven't gotten your hands on a Pats replica...save for the Brady replica, all other player replicas are done completely half-assed. There are so many inconsistencies between the replicas and the actual "on-field" jerseys that it's almost embarrassing. I'll stick to one team specifically. Look at the Pats regular numbers(number size, letter size are wrong ). The letter crest above their numbers is way to low. Their "first" set throwbacks (navy blue border instead of royal blue, which was worn the field, and the omitting of sleeve numbers on the replicas). I could also mention the half-ass job they do on their replica throwbacks for the Cowboys and Packers (from this year, the omitting of shoulder numbers). The inconsistencies are not a matter of knit-picking or opinion, it's plain fact.

If you feel that Reebok is the best, that is your own opinion. But you can't dispute the facts. The fact is that Reebok puts out a sub-par replica jersey riddled with so many inconsistencies that it's a remarkable wonder how an NFL logo could be stitched upon it. From this thread alone ,the majority of people on this board agree with me because it's truth.

Reebok's replica and authentic Rams jersey show the White stripe being as big as the Gold stripe and some times bigger...the problem is in reality the white strip is in the range of 1/4-1/3 the size of the gold stripe. It's been like this since the Rams removed the side stripes. I refuse to buy a new jersey until they fix that. The thing is, I'd like to get an authentic, plus I want to have a jersey with out the stripes. Most people say they don't notice it, but I cringe upon seeing it, although if I see one for real cheap it's not THAT bad a deal. Reebok is ruining the fan jerseys, and I think we need to find a way to let them no. I know for a fact they are losing business cuz of it. Not only from this board, but also because I tell everyone about their mistakes.

Archived