Cincinnati to wear Throwbacks

redlegs420

This topics already been covered, but they are still sweet.

I'm debating on whether to go to the game or watch the Daytona 500

There's an invention called a VCR that some of us high-techies have. It's wonderful because you can tape one thing and watch the other and then rewind the taped thing and watch it later! It solves the problem. Or find someone who has a VCR. *LOL*

There's an invention called a VCR that some of us high-techies have. It's wonderful because you can tape one thing and watch the other and then rewind the taped thing and watch it later! It solves the problem. Or find someone who has a VCR. *LOL*

Yeah 1984 was a great year.

Try a TiVo, or DVR.

when did they leave jordan for addidas??, i never head of this happening

Their deal was with Huggins, not Cincinnati.When Huggiebear left, so did Jordan.

Not only did Jordan leave when Hugs left but so did the players, and the fans, and the winning. Hell UC bearly even sold out Fifth Third Arena for the Crosstown Shootout against Xavier. To be quite honest Im still pissed at the university president, its her fault that this happend

Signature intentionally left blank

Yeah 1984 was a great year.

Try a TiVo, or DVR.

It's just not the same

when did they leave jordan for addidas??, i never head of this happening

Their deal was with Huggins, not Cincinnati.When Huggiebear left, so did Jordan.

Not only did Jordan leave when Hugs left but so did the players, and the fans, and the winning. Hell UC bearly even sold out Fifth Third Arena for the Crosstown Shootout against Xavier. To be quite honest Im still pissed at the university president, its her fault that this happend

No, I'm pretty sure it was a drunken Huggins stumbling out of his car and talking back to a cop that is at fault. Not to mention his 3% graduation rate.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived