Please vote for my design (by 4pm!)

BroadSt_Bully

Voted, and not just because you asked for our help, but the design stands on its own merit (although if I didn't know that you did option A, it would have been a toss-up between options A and B for me)...

QPR%20Sig.png

It doesn't seem as busy as the other two designs, which is what I like most about it. I like the alliteration of "Beaver Blizzard", and the fact that it uses a minimal amount of text will make it look better on TV.

QPR%20Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give an update... unfortunately, Design B won. But I am considering printing it up and selling them to raise money for my student organization, though.

Just feel proud to know that people who know what there talking about prefered your entry. Just try again, some other time :D

What does "Beaver Blizzard" mean? Could someone explain this and its connection to the Penn State Nittany Lions?

I am assuming it comes from the name of the stadium (Beaver Stadium) and the fact they will be wearing white tees thus it looks (sorta) like a blizzard.

saBS.png

i voted for a, 'cause you're a member of the board, but i kinda like b the best

the front design in b is really nice...the back leaves something to be desired, though

your design is clearly creative, but the back design looks a bit too vertical for a t-shirt...could have used more width, if you ask me

solid stuff, though, without a doubt

jldesigns404eo.png

Archived