Under Armour Strikes Again

Tribein05

fyi:there is a previous post on the subject

it could be a whole lot worse. but it goes to show in pro sports there are no longer any stadiums that are consider hollow ground and remain untainted to the coprate being that is pro sports

its great ad space for UA being WGN is available in 90% homes in america

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Yeah this story broke about 5 days ago. Apparently when the Cubs' brass thinks of "updating the stadium", they don't think of improving facilities or putting in an actual video board, they just think of slapping a sponsor on the wall. I think it could have been worse though. Oh well, not like all those yuppies will notice anyway. I don't think half of 'em know Sosa's not on the team anymore....

Gut guess?

They'll need that sponsorship money to help pay for that nice lil' spending spree they just went on. Gotta have some $ to cover that payroll, you know...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

in pro sports there are no longer any stadiums that are consider hollow ground

There's hollow ground in the end zone of Giants Stadium...

Jimmy_riddle_hoffa.jpghoffa_cp_1407783.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

in pro sports there are no longer any stadiums that are consider hollow ground

There's hollow ground in the end zone of Giants Stadium...

Jimmy_riddle_hoffa.jpghoffa_cp_1407783.jpg

It's the 50. Any self respecting Jersey-boy knows that...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

as a cubs fan, its ok i meen a ua ad. on the gate doesn't look too bad.

Trust me i'll take that over a 90+ loss season!

Fortunately for you, there's a good chance you can have both! Unless of course Wood avoids hot tubs, Prior and Lee come back healthy, Soriano figures out to play CF in the winds at Wrigley, Jacque Jones learns how to throw, and the team copes with the crushing pressure of a century of championshipless baseball and crushing expectations.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived