springfield (mo) to get indoor football

Sigh.

My hometown finall gets indoor football, and this is the logo. There are countless people on this board who could've done something 10 times better in their sleep.

I'll for sure go to a few games, but I can't see shelling out money for anything with this logo on it.

SpringfieldCardinalsWord.gif

It bothers me that the league is called the APFL. First of all there is no reference to the fact that it is an indoor league and secondly they call themselves "Pro" but to my knowledge only the Kansas Koyotes and maybe the Wichita Aviators/Iowa Blackhawks pay their players. The rest of the teams are just amatuer teams playing at indoor soccer facilities.

• 4 months later...

Hmm... looks like "Springfield Roadkill" now, the way it's all flattened and stretched-out. Plus, the blacked-out eye suggests something which has ceased to be.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Both Wolfpack logos are sooo lame - there is some much talent here and all they come up with is a jr. high art project logo -

These are both pure 'mule muffins' - :censored:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived