Football Uniform Template

-(dp)-

Well, I haven't been able to work on these as much as I thought would, but I have done a little bit more. I have the backs done for 7 of them. From left to right, top to bottom, these are the panthers, seahawks, cardinals, lions (a lot of other teams use this too), bills, patriots and texans. It shouldn't be too much longer before I finish these, but I have been working on a few other things too. Anyways, here are the backs I have done so far:

jerseybacks2.png

MegatronSig2.jpg

• 1 month later...

I know, I have been busy with other things and haven't had the time to finish them. Later this afternon, I will let people download the file with what I have so far. Right now, I have 13 done front and back, and some others that are just the front.

MegatronSig2.jpg

they're too small for me to do what i wanted to do, as far as doing multiple things are concerned.And having the jersey on top of each other doesn't help.:)

You should be able to move them, and resize them as much as you need.

MegatronSig2.jpg

• 6 months later...

As far as the rasters, I have already posted pictures of most of them. Here are some new links for the vectors. I have added the new chargers jerseys, and the backs of a few that only had fronts before. Here they are, again as .svg and .eps.

SVG football jersey template

EPS football jersey template

Now I want to see some concepts!

MegatronSig2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived