New NHL leaked jerseys.

josh_cat_eyes

Hate to say it, I think if the Pens move to KC, we might have a repeat of the Scouts (and I'm a hockey fan who lives here in KC).

Canada would be the best move - but if the Pens do come here, I am so there.

Wilson, EZ and I will be hooking up with some tickets and catching Crosby and the Pens at the Sprint Arena. "KC Crosby" and the new revamped Scouts???

I love these unis - too bad some folks think they are for real.

If you believe these are real, come see me, I'll sell you a bridge.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

People are not smart.

The logo that I posted here months ago is all over the web. Someone was kind enough to photoshop it onto a Reebok All Star and it made the local paper and the media's local websites. They ran with the story that it was a leaked Canucks jersey. Then some guy calls into Canucks radio and announces that he "uploaded" the thing to Canucks.com/forums. Bada bing bada boom they give HIM Canucks tickets.

People are stupid, myself included.

604-280-TEAM. Call between the hours of 3-6 pm Pacific time, and tell Pratt and Taylor that it's your updated JC logo.

Easy as pie.

I emailed them last week when Rick Ball had the photoshop job posted on his contact page and explained that the logo was mine. I emailed and called again this week but they still don't answer. I know a few people have even emailed on my behalf- and I thank all three of you :) but nothing seems to matter. I was kind of pissed yesterday but whatever. It's not like someone is making money off the thing and even if a bizarre scenario arose where the Canucks were to take it for themselves, I'd gladly give it up. Bottom line for me is the Canucks are winning and will soon get rid of a logo that I never identified with.

DEATH TO REEBOK

Hmmmm.... telling these poor saps sure will be awkward....

not it

I hear ya...Not it

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Remember when you edited your posts to make it seem like you weren't one of those saps?

That was sure an...uh...attempt at humor...I guess.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Those look fake.

Are you serious. THEY ARE FAKE...speedy made them...have you not read the intire post? <_<

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Just the clean ones, not the paint by numbers ones.

Oh I thought you made all of them. My bad. But they were all made by people here right?

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• LMU locked this topic

Archived