New NHL leaked jerseys.

josh_cat_eyes

its leaked onto the sabresfans.com site too. i got emailed a new "montreal streamlined" jersey.

Are they really that convincing? Or are people just really stupid. OH and if any of these accaully become any of the teams jerseys then I am going to do something really crazy. Probably just die :P

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

its leaked onto the sabresfans.com site too. i got emailed a new "montreal streamlined" jersey.

OH and if any of these accaully become any of the teams jerseys then I am going to do something really crazy. Probably just die :P

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Thanks.

OH and if any of these accaully become any of the teams jerseys then I am going to do something really crazy. Probably just die :P

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Thanks.

I dont think your stuff is bad just I HATE RBK and that EDGE thing they got going. Personally I think your stuff is awesome. Much better then mine but I just dont like that edge.

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Hmmmm.... telling these poor saps sure will be awkward....

not it

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Hmmmm.... telling these poor saps sure will be awkward....

not it

I hear ya...Not it

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

Remember when you edited your posts to make it seem like you weren't one of those saps?

Those are awesome. I really like the Kansas City Mockups.

My favorite are the Lightning one. I was just talking to a friend last night about how much I like their color scheme, but their jerseys and logo are just blah.

If there weren't shoulder stars, I'd like the DC alts (I love anything that says DC instead of Washington), but, I think its worth mentioning that they are removing the 3rd jersey program next year.

The alternative Blues logo is awesome.

The Alternative Kings jersey is horrendous. Sorry. However, its wonderful photoshopping. I couldn't do anything close to that. But they look like minor league jerseys.

The Canadiens jerseys are very nice, except one little thing: I don't like off colored armpits.

The Red Wings jerseys should never be tampered with in any way. Ever. (Sorry. I'm a homer.)

Mostly though, nice job.

A lot of the pictures weren't showing up for me. Anyone else with this problem?

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

speedy, your work is good enough that you should start putting a watermark on it (but please don't go over the top like some people... make it subtle).

I'm beggining to realize this...

P.S. Thanks for the kind words.

People are not smart.

The logo that I posted here months ago is all over the web. Someone was kind enough to photoshop it onto a Reebok All Star and it made the local paper and the media's local websites. They ran with the story that it was a leaked Canucks jersey. Then some guy calls into Canucks radio and announces that he "uploaded" the thing to Canucks.com/forums. Bada bing bada boom they give HIM Canucks tickets.

People are stupid, myself included.

DEATH TO REEBOK

People are not smart.

The logo that I posted here months ago is all over the web. Someone was kind enough to photoshop it onto a Reebok All Star and it made the local paper and the media's local websites. They ran with the story that it was a leaked Canucks jersey. Then some guy calls into Canucks radio and announces that he "uploaded" the thing to Canucks.com/forums. Bada bing bada boom they give HIM Canucks tickets.

People are stupid, myself included.

604-280-TEAM. Call between the hours of 3-6 pm Pacific time, and tell Pratt and Taylor that it's your updated JC logo.

Easy as pie.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived