March Madness 2007

bterreson

If Noah, Brewer, and such are wise, they'd stay one more year in college and go for the threepeat. Of course, I think Oden would do better staying another three years in college as well. The money will be there when he graduates, you can count on that.
If I could, I'd show you a youtube clip of Shaun Livingston blowing out his knee to demonstrate the advantages of going pro as soon as the lottery money is available.
Oden, if he came out in 2010 as a senior, would probably be the #1 pick of the draft.

Assuming, of course, he doesn't get hurt (which was my point). He's already busted up his wrist, what happens to said draft status if he keeps missing games to injury.

Plus he'll most likely be the #1 pick in the 2007 draft. Or he might fall all the way to #2.

I think there's much to be said about going to school for a liberal arts education, but some have argued that college is to prepare you for a career. If Oden's goal of going to school was to get a job afterwards, looks he will probably be pretty successful at that goal. If I were him, I would have already I announced my plans to leave school.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah so as per request I made the celebration thread. Then someone went and Graveyarded it within the hour. See...I'm not allowed to celebrate. :blink:

I was thinking that myself. One conspiracy theory that has been proven true.

Conspiracy against the Gators? Ohio State apologists?

I wonder who it could be....

Either that or a combination of jealousy or general dislike for yours truly. I know I have some that would prefer I walked away from the CCSLC (so I've heard). Makes no real difference to me b/c I said what I wanted to say in the now dead thread, and those who want to read it can go look there =). Go Gators.

Here's a little video..

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

This is funny too.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived