March Madness 2007

bterreson

Ummm....mad props to OSU on the comeback. And Bruce Pearl doesn't get to coach in the title game (maybe there is a God after all...)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was a veritable Nacht der langen Messer* for my bracket. 0-for-4 with half my final four (Pitt and A&M) going down in flames. Not good.

*Don't get your panties in a wad. I just used it to go with paynomind's statement that I could link the Nuremberg trials with the hitting of a home run.

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

chalk! chalk! and more....CHALK!!! (damn you big guys for depriving me of the little guy winning...)

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

*phew*

My final 2 are still alive!

BTW, rams80, I've heard scuttlebutt that you have tampered with the First Lieutenant's video media. Is there any truth to this?

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

BTW, rams80, I've heard scuttlebutt that you have tampered with the First Lieutenant's video media. Is there any truth to this?

It was payback for the other day. :P

Today, we are all otaku.

If anyone just say the NCAA Div. II Finals between Barton and Winona State you saw one of the most exciting finishes to a game I have ever seen.

wild! wow!

Barton 77

Winona State 75

Agreed. I look away for a few seconds thinking the game is over, then I turn around and see the Barton players going bat:censored:. Turns out they end up winning. I saw the replay and I was like "Wow, way to end a 50+ winning streak. You lost by .1 of a second."

the Oregon-Florida game - which I have been thinking and drooling about for a few weeks now - will be a LOT closer than everyone thinks. I'm still worried about matching up against Horford, but we'll deal.

LETS GO DUCKS. Final Four, bitches. we can do this.

harperdc.gif

The Buckeyes have gone two games further than I thought they would. There's still a long way to go though. I just don't see them winning it all. I hope I am wrong. All in all it's been a good school year for the big two in Ohio State sports.

BB52Big.jpg

And once again, Bill Self misses the Final Four.

Today, we are all otaku.

Archived