"silver saturday'

Joshawaggie

If you're interested, in the UConn-Duke women's hoops game on CBS, the Huskies are wearing silver.

And personally, I HATE IT. What does everyone else think?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

UConn's silvers: i don't have any issue with em, other than good idea.  except white #s on silver jerseys are illegible, as is the other way around.  Don't have as good of an opinion of the Black...er, Blue Devils (great, another Duke team in black)

Spurs silvers: like em, and not just cus sense rules in the SA.  At least they didn't go to the white jerseys w/white #s :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I don't know how the Spurs did in their silvers, but UConn lost in theirs to the Dookies (in black), ending their 69-game home winning streak.  :(

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

Here's UConn's silver, as worn by All-World PG Diana Taurasi:

DUTaurasi.jpg

Note the blue outline on the numbers. Despite that, it still made the numbers unreadable on TV.

Sodboy13 said:

Archived