NHL Going to Uniformed Websites

STL FANATIC

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know where you're seeing this, but none of the six remaining teams have made the official switch.

I do expect the Sharks to be the first one to do so today with the unveiling of their new primary logo.

The Maple Leafs' site banner hasn't changed from what was posted a few posts back.

I don't know where you're seeing this, but none of the six remaining teams have made the official switch.

I do expect the Sharks to be the first one to do so today with the unveiling of their new primary logo.

The Maple Leafs' site banner hasn't changed from what was posted a few posts back.

Toronto and Dallas haven't done anything since I reported them last.

Ottawa and San Jose are more filled out with San Jose reverting to the old artwork for some odd reason.

Montreal and New York remain untouched.

Leafs site is now live (no longer app) but the NHL.com homepage link still takes you to the old site. They give credit in the headline to some 'savy' Leafs chat members who were able to crack the code and find the temporary site on Monday, LOL.

Sens app site is looking just about ready to launch as well.

EDIT: Sens is also now working under the regular senators.nhl.com address but still not linked from NHL.com

zzPEfBm.png

As of late last night, the Maple Leafs' new site does directly connect from the NHL.com page.

However, while the new Senators site is online, it isn't connected from NHL.com yet. Same goes for the Stars' new site.

Perhaps sometime later today, DarkJourney's list of remaining sites will officially be down to two (Rangers and Canadiens).

As of late last night, the Maple Leafs' new site does directly connect from the NHL.com page.

However, while the new Senators site is online, it isn't connected from NHL.com yet. Same goes for the Stars' new site.

Perhaps sometime later today, DarkJourney's list of remaining sites will officially be down to two (Rangers and Canadiens).

Rangers are looking to come in last as far as sites made.

Montreal's looks close to complete.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app

Rangers are looking to come in last as far as sites made.

Montreal's looks close to complete.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app

Wow the Habs site looks good. They work fast over there.

zzPEfBm.png

The Florida Panthers now have a message board similar to the CCSLC on their website. I wonder if each team will begin having fan boards.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived