NHL Going to Uniformed Websites

STL FANATIC

As of late last night, the Maple Leafs' new site does directly connect from the NHL.com page.

However, while the new Senators site is online, it isn't connected from NHL.com yet. Same goes for the Stars' new site.

Perhaps sometime later today, DarkJourney's list of remaining sites will officially be down to two (Rangers and Canadiens).

Rangers are looking to come in last as far as sites made.

Montreal's looks close to complete.

http://canadiens.nhl.com/team/app

Wow the Habs site looks good. They work fast over there.

Complete upgrade. The Habs had one of the worst websites in the NHL, so it's nice to see this nearly up and active.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, the Habs' new official site design looks much better than the what is still up right now.

That banner definitely gets it done.

The Dallas Stars' new official site is now up and running via NHL.com.

Their new look with black as the dominant color looks nice, too.

Whether or not this is a hint of what is to come with what primary base color their home dark jersey will be, we'll have to see.

Still waiting for the Ottawa Senators to make the switch over to their new official site.

The Dallas Stars' new official site is now up and running via NHL.com.

Their new look with black as the dominant color looks nice, too.

Whether or not this is a hint of what is to come with what primary base color their home dark jersey will be, we'll have to see.

The Stars have said they are going back to black.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

The Senators have finally made the switch over to their new site.

I assume right now that the Canadiens need to add their latest five headlines to their home page before it goes live online.

KrazyHorse, I hope that whatever the Stars do in terms of a new black home jersey, it is much better than the original one they had.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Senators have finally made the switch over to their new site.

I assume right now that the Canadiens need to add their latest five headlines to their home page before it goes live online.

KrazyHorse, I hope that whatever the Stars do in terms of a new black home jersey, it is much better than the original one they had.

I agree. While it was simple the original had green numbers which didn't quite work IMO. I'm also curious how the rumored "DALLAS" is going to look across the front.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My gut feeling is that the Rangers are annoyingly waiting until opening night to launch their new NHL.com templated site. The overall design I'm a little disappointed with it and could've been better. Even with this new template, they still could've made more changes to really make it more eye appealing.

Good news is that they're very close to being done now as today they've added their banner (it's eh, okay). They still need to fix the menu tabs "fan zone", "community" and "shop" from being placed properly on the same line as the others.

Rangers' official web site template

Archived