NHL Playoff Tree Wallpaper

cleckie

"you truly are a god amongst men..."

AWESOME...If ottawa wins it all and their logo is in the middle I'll definetely take it...

Question though will the pics of the players just be taken away for the next round or just darker?

I'll change up the player pics for the next round

Awesome playoff bracket wallpaper.. cool.. will ya do updates for the Conference Finals and Stanley Cup Final as well?? Let me know so I can have that for desktop wallpaper.. very cool looking wallpaper...

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Awesome playoff bracket wallpaper.. cool.. will ya do updates for the Conference Finals and Stanley Cup Final as well?? Let me know so I can have that for desktop wallpaper.. very cool looking wallpaper...

Don't worry there will be updates for every round!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry there will be updates for every round!

Do you have the updates for the next round

bandevieuxch5.jpg

Un homme intelligent a dit un jour : « Parlez-en en bien, parlez-en en mal, mais surtout, parlez-en! »

I know its not your fault, but it bugs me that the eastern teams are on the left (west coast), and the western teams on the right (east coast). I know you were goin with the logo in the middle, so my beef is with the logo.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived