PR Bearcats

cyandlux

I did a couple small tweaks (if you don't mind, would have been much harder to explain in words alone)

-Eyes (tryed to make them look a lil angry by slightly changing the shape)

-Nose(a little more subtle, but obvious what i did)

Hope it helps...

priq6.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

That looks awesome. I still think making the nose silver would be a good idea though.

it does look good...no, great. especially considering the first version

pr-b.png

ALTHOUGH i will say i don't like the word mark much at all...seems really uninspired. the actual logo itself though...A+

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

One thing you may want to try is to eliminate the red in the right upper lip area. This sort of completes the shaded area on the right side of the face.

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

• 3 weeks later...

the bottom part of the jaw needs to move way back [in space]. i don't think you need the 'mustache lines.' you need to refine the curves in some of your lines as they tend took sloppy and unrefined at times. the extra crimson line in the nose is not needed and will all but disappear at small scale. the quality of the black linework should probably be bolder, as the current black linework on and around the face will be very delicate when this is reduced to a small size. you might make it interesting if you varied the line weight of the black line that surrounds the upper left ear and around the bottom of the chin; it's pretty equal in thickness around those parts.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i don't know how to say it, but something on the right side of the face is making this logo look oddly distorted...like it's been warped or something - not sure how to fix it because i can't put my finger on the exact cause, but it's there...sorry for the vague c&c...i'll keep looking at this and see if i can find out WHY i think it looks distorted...

jldesigns404eo.png

Update

pr-b10.png

I think this is pretty much dead. I cant beat it anymore....maybe some touch ups here and there, but otherwise I think the basic final product is here.

Im going to get to work on simplifying the wordmark.

I plan on dropping this off at the superintendents office sometime later this month when Im in town. Im donating it from my class by me.

Archived