PR Bearcats

cyandlux

looks great like that..

if i could add one other thing tho too

Obviously silver is a school color, but i think they way you used it in the logo could be better. Change the teeth to white, the nose to black, then add a silver outline to it. I just don't think it looks right with the silver forced unnaturally. Looking good tho man...

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

pr-b3.png

Updated the text as well as other suggestions.

Great improvement. nyy suggestion was good, and the updated wordmark is alot less dull. However now it seems like silver is kind of eliminated. i dont wanna sound like a pain but if you could just incorporate it more without going overload

It's getting better, but still seems a little too illustrative and a little less iconic. The rather narrow and tapering detail lines may be accurate, but are distracting. I would focus on making sure every curve and angle supports the shape and direction of the logo - too many small fur edges and muzzle wrinkles clutter the impact you're going for. One example of this is the bridge of the snout. The three narrow jagged edge marks flatten the face rather than protrude the nose out toward the view and give depth to the rendering.

Adding a second color to the wordmark was good, but I think there is too much contrast between the maroon and the white. It distracts from the nickname. And the random curves of the dividing line seem forced on the design rather than subtly enhancing it. While those curves echo the curve along the bottom of the bearcat neck, I don't think the solution is the strongest choice is either case. In the wordmark it is to pronounced; in the logo it dulls the aggressive thrust of the snarling head.

I guess this seems to be a lot of negative, but you have a strong start. Care when considering the details of the piece will make it really great.

More snarl. It looks like it's yawning, or objecting to something someone is saying in a coversation. Add some nose ridges and point the corners of the mouth, perhaps. There's vicious ... and then there's passive.

If you make the nose silver I think it'd look really good with a silver outline too. It would give it a little pop, since it is all dark colors.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

Archived