Jays hold promotion due to team injuries

CC97

An odd promotion, but whatever is good for charity... due to their recent wave of injuries the Blue Jays are hosting "Anatomy Night" (who thought up that name?) and are seeking fan donations of first aid supplies... any fan who donates any first aid supply on Wednesday will receive a free cap

Press Release

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You Crazy Canadians! Actually thats not as crazy as Milwaukee offering prostate exams a couple weeks ago!

...from doctors or players on the roster...?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

An odd promotion, but whatever is good for charity... due to their recent wave of injuries the Blue Jays are hosting "Anatomy Night" (who thought up that name?) and are seeking fan donations of first aid supplies... any fan who donates any first aid supply on Wednesday will receive a free cap

Press Release

"Jays Anatomy?" Too bad the Nergo League is long gone. The Homestead Grays would haved jumped on this promotion already. Is there something with the health-care system when fans have to bring their own medical supplies to a baseball game?

I saw, I came, I left.

You Crazy Canadians! Actually thats not as crazy as Milwaukee offering prostate exams a couple weeks ago!

...from doctors or players on the roster...?

Hopefully, Anna Benson.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I'm sorry, this is in REALLY bad taste but I can't resist...

Grab onto Ben Sheets, they're going in dry!!

Zing!!!

*silence*

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived