I NEED HELP!

TobinCEO

I have recently started an amateur community theatre company called "Blue Raven Theatre" and despite my vain attempts to draw and scan a logo for it I just can't make it look nice. So I am looking for a volunteer or volunteers to help me.

Blue Raven Theatre needs a logo and if you would like to offer a design I will give you full credit in all programs and publicity info should I chose yours. I am sorry that I can't offer any financial compensation as this is a not for proffit group. I was thinking the primary colours would be Atlanta Thrashers light blue, Toronto Maple Leafs Blue, Silver and White. Black may not be bad to have either but i would preffer it be very subtle.

If you feel like taking part please post here or email me blueraventheatre@yahoo.com

I only have Paint. Is still ok if I make something?

Yes by all means..I was using paint but was working off of something I sketched in pencil. Odds are you will be more skilled then I. I look forward to seeing what you come up with

BlueRaven.jpg

Quick and dirty.

great word mark but i should apologize, i was looking for a wrord mark but a primary logo of a raven either full body or just a head but that combined with that word mark i think would look awesome!

Archived