NHL Media Guide Bonanza!

rmackman

I'm cleaning out our collection of 2006-2007 seaosn NHL Media Guides. I don't think we have every team left, but we do have a lot! I'm more than willing to start mailing these to all of you if you want them...but that will cost a lot of money. If you want a meda guide or media guides, let me know but depending on how many are ordered I might have to charge shipping. If it's only a few here and there then I don't care about eating the cost.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm on the cover of the 2005-2006 dallas stars media guide :D

i'd take an 06-07, but it's not life or death. i don't want to add cost to you, when you're doing such a cool thing for everyone.

Almost gone I'm grabbing what I can but I'm not the only employee playing scavenger, so when they're gone they're gone!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If possible, I'd Go for a SABRES...

Thanks!

Don't heistate to email for shipping details: demdem69@yahoo.ca

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Almost gone I'm grabbing what I can but I'm not the only employee playing scavenger, so when they're gone they're gone!

Just tried...out of Sabres, sorry

Blues? Wings?

Thanks!

PM if you can get them!!!

Got the Blues....out of Redwings

spacer.png

Blues? Wings?

Thanks!

Nevermind found a buried Sabres guide

I'll take a Leafs too... because I'm cool like that!

I grabbed an extra Leafs!

Sorry to say that's the end of 'em! All gone! Wish they'd have lasted longer but once we start giving em away they only last for an hour or so. Grabbed what I could & hopefully I can get more for everyone next year.

spacer.png

Blues? Wings?

Thanks!

Nevermind found a buried Sabres guide

I'll take a Leafs too... because I'm cool like that!

I grabbed an extra Leafs!

Sorry to say that's the end of 'em! All gone! Wish they'd have lasted longer but once we start giving em away they only last for an hour or so. Grabbed what I could & hopefully I can get more for everyone next year.

You sir, absolutly ROCK! Thanks a lot!!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Okay guys, they're all gone! Here's the final count for what I was able to get:

NeonMatrix - Toronto

CC97 - Toronto

AstroBull - Tampa Bay

EZStreet - Nashville/Colorado

RandyC - Vancouver

BCBoy - Vancouver

ColeDMD - Dallas

Frenchie - Buffalo

FloPoErich - St Louis

I also grabbed a San Jose one for Erik b/c I know he'd want one.

If your name is on the list please e-mail me at BgMack27@hotmail.com with your address so I can send all of this stuff out.

spacer.png

Archived