Baseball Winter Meetings 2007 - NashVegas

Blackjack76

I love the simplicity of this logo. Just enough elements to give you a great visual representation of baseball and Nashville, but not overly stylized so it's busy.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

BWM_header_07.gif

The winter meetings require a presenting sponsor? This is what the world has come to?

This is fast becoming a crown jewel event for Major and Minor League Baseball. ESPN deploys all of its analysts, and let me tell you, sitting at a bar with Steve Phillips is a 15.3 on the comedy Richter scale. That guy is fantastic!

(It is also a natural fit for BofA as they are the official bank of Major League Baseball, Minor League Baseball and Little League Baseball.)

Cards.png

You know what's sad? There are plenty of young people (some of which may be on this board) who may not have any idea what that round black thing in the logo is.....and THAT makes me feel old. Hopefully I'm wrong....hopefully.

You know what's sad? There are plenty of young people (some of which may be on this board) who may not have any idea what that round black thing in the logo is.....and THAT makes me feel old. Hopefully I'm wrong....hopefully.

i'm in my 30's and i didn't get it right away...it took a while for it to sink in and i used to own a LOT of records, but it's been a long time since i've seen one...clearly most in their 20's would have zero idea what that is

jldesigns404eo.png

I didn't get the center of it right away, but I remember when they were still be used regularly. I'm only 25, but I remember playing with my parents record player as far back as age 4.

I didn't realize how big of a deal the meetings had become that they needed a fancy logo for it now. But I do like it. Simple yet effective. With they could do more of the same with the All-Star logos.

i'm in my 30's and i didn't get it right away...it took a while for it to sink in and i used to own a LOT of records, but it's been a long time since i've seen one...clearly most in their 20's would have zero idea what that is

I've gone to four BWM, and I can definitely say that the average age of the trade show part of the convention is in the 24-28 range, so quite a few people may ask why the compact disc is black.

Cards.png

I've gone to four BWM, and I can definitely say that the average age of the trade show part of the convention is in the 24-28 range, so quite a few people may ask why the compact disc is black.

Not only that, but the time is coming soon when youngsters will be asking what compact discs even have to do with music.

LT

Archived