Bullfrogs unveil unis

DrBear

522031328_a6740316d3_o.jpg

From the Green Bay Press-Gazette:

The Green Bay Bullfrogs today showed off the home and road uniforms they?ll wear during their first season of play in the Northwoods League.

The home uniform is a traditional white with black sleeves and green trim. The home cap has a white front, green back and black bill.

The road uniform is dark green with black sleeves and orange trim. The road cap is black with a green bill.

The Bullfrogs begin play Thursday night against the Waterloo Bucks in Waterloo, Iowa.

Their home opener is Monday night against Battle Creek at Joannes Stadium.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

Oh man... where to start...

-The "armpit panels" are unnecessary and would've worked MUCH better as piping.

-The different colored sleeves MIGHT work if they were excecuted better, but not like this.

-The numbers are way too big and the numbers on the roads need a thick white outline.

-Why do the roads say "Frogs" and not Green Bay or "GB?" That'd be like the Twins having "Twinkies" on their roads.

-The hats are way too cluttered. They need a more simplified version of their logo.

BTW, I just realized where I've seen those colors before... they're from the original Bucks logo. Nice way to tie them into Wisconsin's sports history (and the colors are appopriate for a team called the Bullfrogs). But that, and the side panels on the hats, are about the only thing I like about these.

Black wordmark on a dark green jersey...not too smart. Same goes for the black hat and black logo. Wtf? Other than the large numbers, I don't have too many other complaints

522031328_a6740316d3_o.jpg

Based on the thread description, I was afraid there was going to be actual warts on the uniform. As if the guy that designed the Bengals uniform did even more drugs and wanted to take it to the next level.

Archived