Anaheim Ducks Alternate

BrianVlietDesign

I decided the Ducks need an alternate jersey. Not to say I don't like what they have, but I would love to see an alternate. And not just an alternate either. But, an alternate that mixes both Mighty Ducks with Ducks. So, I customized an old Mighty Ducks logo, dropped the script from the webbed "D", and customized the stripes to my liking, and added a player to the uniform that I hope we sign in the off-season. My idea for an alternate. Please give some feedback to what you think. This is my first concept in a long time.

5ykndk8.png

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Well its a nice idea, and I would rather you make a whole concept with black jerseys and call this the road. It cant really work as an alternate because it looks so similar to the current road. Nice idea though, complete the concept.

Well its a nice idea, and I would rather you make a whole concept with black jerseys and call this the road. It cant really work as an alternate because it looks so similar to the current road. Nice idea though, complete the concept.

Well, the thing is. I thought about doing that. But, I figured if Montreal and Toronto can have a white jersey as an alternate, why can't the Ducks?

Well, the thing is. I thought about doing that. But, I figured if Montreal and Toronto can have a white jersey as an alternate, why can't the Ducks?

There's just a bit more history behind the Leafs and Habs.

I don't think that the new D logo looks good on these jerseys. The striping on the jersey is diagonal and the logo is rounded, they don't really go well together.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I like how this pays homage to the old Mighty Ducks jerseys. The 'D' looks good as a primary crest, but it just doesn't look right with the diagonal striping at the bottom of the jersey, purely because both seem to be going in completely different directions.

Perhaps you could try swapping the 'D' around with the shoulder logo.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

Along with the history thing, the Leafs and Habs alts are sweaters they have worn previously in their existance. The Leafs also only have two colours in their scheme. So they're alt has to be white (or blue).

I like this, but it's too similar to their road. The Ducks have got some interesting colours in their scheme that you could utilize. Orange....There's not enough orange in the NHL. Use it.

Along with the history thing, the Leafs and Habs alts are sweaters they have worn previously in their existance. The Leafs also only have two colours in their scheme. So they're alt has to be white (or blue).

I like this, but it's too similar to their road. The Ducks have got some interesting colours in their scheme that you could utilize. Orange....There's not enough orange in the NHL. Use it.

You know, you're right. There is not enough Orange.

The gold and the orange just don't go together IMO, i've seen people try to use it more in the jerseys and currently even looking at the current ducks jerseys i'd on't think it fits. Unless you take out the gold completely and make it orange and the black green, a very deep green and add in some silver then we're talkin.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived