uniforms you dislike

arr1023

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B)-->

QUOTE(Billy B @ Tuesday, July 3rd, 2007 - 18:58:36)

I HATE when someone claims a uniform is untouchable. No uniform is untouchable. Not one. Fans adapt and accept change, especially when combined with winning.

A claim to an untouchable uniform = person against change in life.

Wrong.

Try the:

New York Yankees

Chicago Blackhawks

Boston Celtics

Chicago Bears

[

Yankees- There road uniforms can definately be changed. Look at what the Dodgers did.

Blackhawks- Very small updates can be done, these aren't untouchable.

Celtics- I could see the Celtics updating. They have the alt with black lettering and recently added their logo to the back of the jersey.

Bears- Recently added an orange alt as well as occasionally wearing navy pants at home. These are not untouchable.

I don't think that any uniform is untouchable. Any team can update their look, no uniform is untouchable.

Celtics actually have two alternates, the black and the gold version (which is actually a nice uniform)

BlackHawks also added a black alternate in recent years, which once again is a nice uniform

So three of the four teams you mentioned have been upated in the past few years, therefore we must conclude the Yankees are the only untouchable team. In fact they should change their name to the New ork Untouchables.

But wait, the Yankees in recent years have added patches to their sleeves and more imporatntly to their hats, this is an innovation that modified their traditional uniforms.

No team is untouchable

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

NFL

Bills (Absolutely hate these uniforms.)

Cardinals (Just bad execution to me.)

Lions 3rd (No need for this jersey at all. And it took the place of that throwback they used to wear yearly. So lame.)

Steelers (Just because of the numbers...They looked way better with block letters.)

NBA

Hawks (Love the logo...don't like the uniforms too much. I'm still going to buy one though, just to be new. :P)

Bobcats (Just nasty, and I normally love ANYTHING orange, even the Bengals alternate uniforms.)

New 76ers (Crap.)

NHL

Sabres (Seriously, WTF is that.)

Wild (Idk, their uniforms just rub me the wrong way. The alternate is nice, though. Too bad it's gone the way of the dodo. :()

Predators (Once again, these are uniforms that make me say "EWWWW YUK."

Coyotes (Basically CCCP jerseys with a darker shade of red. Ripoff if I've ever seen one.)

MLB

D-Backs & Astros (Because they look exactly the same. If they ever play a game and they both wear their brick red alts, I will be so pissed.)

Rockies (I think this is the ugliest team in sports, though. I hate everything about this team's look.)

Pirates 3rd (Nasty as hell.)

Indians (When they de-emphasized the red, it saddened me.)

Blue Jays (If they had more BLUE, I'd like it.)

Wild (Idk, their uniforms just rub me the wrong way. The alternate is nice, though. Too bad it's gone the way of the dodo

The red alternate for the Wild is their home jersey next year I believe.

Wild (Idk, their uniforms just rub me the wrong way. The alternate is nice, though. Too bad it's gone the way of the dodo. )

I think these are actually the primaries next year.

As for the Bills, I know everybody hates them and understandably so with the 12 shades of blue, but why does Dallas get a pass, they have the same problem, is it because they are considered classic?

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

The worst uniform of all time

You are mistaken, sir:

mightyducks.jpg

:D

BluesNeverWorn.gif

You both lose.

I can't find the pictures but I will raise you an Orlando Preditors Zuba Uniform and one Nets Tye Die uniform

The worst uniform of all time

You are mistaken, sir:

mightyducks.jpg

:D

BluesNeverWorn.gif

You both lose.

I can't find the pictures but I will raise you an Orlando Preditors Zubaz Uniform and one Nets Tye Die uniform

Here are the predtors jersey http://www.jimyackel.com/17Andersonf.JPG and http://www.jimyackel.com/Campbell55f.JPG and New Orleans uniforms to boot. http://www.gladiaddicts.com/images/zubaz.jpg

and here are the Nets http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/50853522...6A232A28898AC3D

Sorry I do not know how to post pictures correctly.

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

Actually, I was watching ESPN Classic a month ago, and they were showing the game in which Tampa Bay beat Detroit in some ArenaBowl. I watched that whole game, not only because it was a great game, but because I was genuinely shocked that they actually took to the field in those uniforms. So damn ugly.

no problem

no problem

no problem

I am new at this, so the second thing I learned today was not the press the button more than once.

Actually I am really trying to catch up to you in number of post

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Tuesday, July 3rd, 2007 - 18:58:36) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I HATE when someone claims a uniform is untouchable. No uniform is untouchable. Not one. Fans adapt and accept change, especially when combined with winning.

A claim to an untouchable uniform = person against change in life.

Wrong.

Try the:

New York Yankees

Chicago Blackhawks

Boston Celtics

Chicago Bears

[

Yankees- There road uniforms can definately be changed. Look at what the Dodgers did.

Blackhawks- Very small updates can be done, these aren't untouchable.

Celtics- I could see the Celtics updating. They have the alt with black lettering and recently added their logo to the back of the jersey.

Bears- Recently added an orange alt as well as occasionally wearing navy pants at home. These are not untouchable.

I don't think that any uniform is untouchable. Any team can update their look, no uniform is untouchable.

Celtics actually have two alternates, the black and the gold version (which is actually a nice uniform)

BlackHawks also added a black alternate in recent years, which once again is a nice uniform

So three of the four teams you mentioned have been upated in the past few years, therefore we must conclude the Yankees are the only untouchable team. In fact they should change their name to the New ork Untouchables.

But wait, the Yankees in recent years have added patches to their sleeves and more imporatntly to their hats, this is an innovation that modified their traditional uniforms.

No team is untouchable

I'm not sure what you took my comment as, but I was saying that all teams uniforms can be changed. It looked like you were trying to argue with me and we have the same stance on the topic. I think that any team's uniforms can be throughout time.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

heh, the Wild Wing jersey gets bagged on so bad it aint even funny...I maintain my belief that the illegible number font was the only thing wrong with it. It kicked ass otherwise.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived