NFL Recolorings

AHcreative

My gripe is that (at least on my screen) some colors are off. The Bears looks like orange and black instead of orange and navy like the Broncos. The Browns' also looks orange and black instead of orange and brown.

This project wouldn't probably rile up the group if the logos were recolored 1-per color scheme instead of 1-per team (ie do one logo for navy and orange instead of 1 for the Broncos and one for the Bears).

My gripe is that (at least on my screen) some colors are off. The Bears looks like orange and black instead of orange and navy like the Broncos. The Browns' also looks orange and black instead of orange and brown.

This project wouldn't probably rile up the group if the logos were recolored 1-per color scheme instead of 1-per team (ie do one logo for navy and orange instead of 1 for the Broncos and one for the Bears).

The Bears navy is one of the darkest there is. Many people mistake it for black. The Broncos and most other teams use a lighter navy than the Bears. Maybe PANTONE can show the exact colors.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

This thread annoys me for a far more basic reason than those already debated. I simply cannot imagine having the kind of time on my hands that it takes to recolor a cardinal head 31 times, much less doing the same to every NFL logo. :wacko:

P.S. Good luck with the Browns. :P

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I hope you continue this thread. I've enjoyed it...so far. My biggest problem is that it's hard to see these helmets because they're a little small. Maybe if you arrange them 4-per-row, you could make them a bit bigger? Just a thought.

Okay, here's Buffalo.

For the teams with 3 colors i just outlines the stripe on the buffalo and colored that in

BuffaloRecoloring.png

that's scary that the giants look almost exactly like the bills. :shocked:

stars.jpg

dallasmavericks.gif

style1,JBPerry.png

<embed src="http://www.clocklink.com/clocks/5005-Blue.swf?TimeZone=CST&TimeFormat=hhmmssTT" width="180" height="60" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash">

joshuabperry@sbcglobal.net

My Webpage

Okay, here's Buffalo.

For the teams with 3 colors i just outlines the stripe on the buffalo and colored that in

BuffaloRecoloring.png

that's scary that the giants look almost exactly like the bills. :shocked:

hard to imagine, isn't it?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived