Sharks Logo

Atomic

I had sketched this down in a notebook somewhere and transferred it to Inkscape. I was looking to capture a surfer-esque look for a shark and think I did pretty good for my first attempt back into vector graphics. As usual, C&C please and hopefully I will get the time to improve it before moving on to the next one.

Sharks.png

I actually love the Idea of this logo.

I don't think that the whole body should be there, maybe just the head.

You also need to work on the waves and make everything much more 'crisper'

Otherwise I can see this turning into a great logo...

Good job for your first try :)

Hi, how are you?

The shark looks like it's one chomp away from needing dentures. The teeth are rounded and angled in, the "lips" are cracked, and the eye seems a bit to large. It makes the shark look like he's 138. I think the lines need to be crisper. Overall it's a good logo, but the look of the shark bothers me a bit.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Not really Davidson, yours is better....

I dont mean that in an offensive way, but thats the crisp look that would make this concept sweet. Lose the tail, make the shark look more like Junior Shark than Papa Shark. I can see however, why the logo isnt as 'sharp' as it might be. That surfer type look you mentioned, I see where you're coming from

Great idea overall though

sigen.jpg

I think the ironic thing about this logo is how off the paper, the logo was crisp. When messing around with it, I got this distressed/Tampa Bay Bucs look and thought it looked good. I didn't even notice the tailfin until it was mentioned previously. Oh well, back to the drawing board on this one for some clean up and adjustments. I'll try and incorporate just a head shot for a different variation as well, as I think that may work in cleaning this up some more.

showtime,

I like the logo, but I agree that it needs to be cleaned up and smoothed out. I think you have a good start on the body but there are some things that could be improved such as the tale. Good job, I really like the concept.

Archived