Fantasy hockey team

rheistad

its my first attempt at a vectorized logo, i made it from scratch. um i dunno what city this team would play in, im thinking a city that has a lot of mountains and cougars/ mountain lions. after i made the logo i was thinking hmm kinda looks like the bc lions logo. expecially with the colour. anyways copy and paste. ya ya black third blah well who cares lol

Team identity

The logo's a bit bland--but I like the overall concept--and I suspect somewhere in your subconscious the HAnson Brothers are skating around.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

dude read my post i even said i relized it looks like the bc lions, um why does it? cuz the lions logo is a cougar and thats what i was going for. i live in bc i know it looks like the lions. but the lions use burnt orange and mine is macaroni kraft chedder orange

dude read my post i even said i relized it looks like the bc lions, um why does it? cuz the lions logo is a cougar and thats what i was going for. i live in bc i know it looks like the lions. but the lions use burnt orange and mine is macaroni kraft chedder orange

So what's the pantone value of macaroni kraft cheddar orange?

:laugh:

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I don't mean it as a bad thing, I meant to look at the BC lions logo and maybe try to incorporate more stuff into your concept to liven up your logo. As it is now it's a little bit flat.

I Live in BC too, Go Canucks! :)

Doh!

Archived