Calgary Flames concept

][ncognito

Iginla.jpg

In the same vein as my Sharks concept. A blend of past and present. I took the old 80's colors and blended them with the modern striping pattern. I dropped the black from the color scheme as I think Red, Yellow, and White are plenty. I inverted the old striping pattern going white/yellow/white instead of the opposite.

So? :)

That looks really good, but personally, I'm not a big fan of the stripes. I know your going for the "vintage" look, but that is just my personal taste. I wonder if you curved the lines... <_<

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

GO CANUCKS GO

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

VANCOUVER 2010

I would take this any day over what they have now. Just another black and red team could have these colors!

The only thing that bugs me is too much white on the bottom. I think it would be better to find a way for more red down there.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Let's see...

(My) rationale for the Flames' colors:

Fire appears as yellowish. Yellow/gold..check.

Fire can be described as red-hot. Red...check.

Flames have also been said (along with any mention of heat) to be WHITE-hot. White...check.

Adding to the fact that the white just looks better...this set wins. (And in my opinion, the Flames' black thrid they used to have was one of the better alts I've seen, and worked for a true alt. But for primaries, the red, yellow, and white just looks so much better, IMHO.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived