Atlanta Falcons

MattMilone

not a bad idea to have them start fresh, and it looks amazing.

Are you seeing the same concept as me? I see it as a downgrade, the curved piping and straight striping don't go together. I realize it's just a concept, but why change an already good (IMO) jersey?

there jersey right now isnt all that great. i want more red thrown in there to the dominant black jerseys. but hey, im not the expert. you guys are.

The home jersey right now is red. I will agree with you though that the current black jersey has too much black, especially when worn with black pants. I think that making the side panels red that taper into the piping would be an improvement.

Ok, so the Falcons quaterback had some problems. It's obvious Arthur Blank is trying to get his brand as far away from "Bad PR Vick," . . . Blah Blah Blah.

Here's the latest update, with two extra helmets just to see what they'd look like. Honostly, I think Oregon U. has better helmets than these, but why not throw them out there. Also outlining edit to the logo (barely noticable, but I think it's better) and no ALT this time. This is a response to the "make the team's primary red" requests. So I did. I kept black, but only as a trim, and replaced most white with silver (with exception to the AWAY's, no silver jersey :( . . .) Anywho, let's have another go.

NFL_AtlantaFalcons2-1.jpg

GREAT JOB! The only thing I'd do is make the sleeve stripes diagonal so that they look like they're the same direction as the sleeve. right now if they were on a jersey with sleeves then they would be crooked.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Ok, so the Falcons quaterback had some problems. It's obvious Arthur Blank is trying to get his brand as far away from "Bad PR Vick," . . . Blah Blah Blah.

Here's the latest update, with two extra helmets just to see what they'd look like. Honostly, I think Oregon U. has better helmets than these, but why not throw them out there. Also outlining edit to the logo (barely noticable, but I think it's better) and no ALT this time. This is a response to the "make the team's primary red" requests. So I did. I kept black, but only as a trim, and replaced most white with silver (with exception to the AWAY's, no silver jersey :( . . .) Anywho, let's have another go.

GREAT JOB! The only thing I'd do is make the sleeve stripes diagonal so that they look like they're the same direction as the sleeve. right now if they were on a jersey with sleeves then they would be crooked.

Reading your response, I looked at your sig and can see why you like these. They look just like Ohio States. Good job

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Reading your response, I looked at your sig and can see why you like these. They look just like Ohio States. Good job

Wow. Damn. Didn't even notice that rather blatant resemblance. I'm currently away from my work computer, but I'll update these again on Monday. Thanks for all the C&C so far guys!

Based on the template, the stripes should run parallel on the sleeve. Also, the angle of the logo on the helmet is a bit extreme. I think it should be rotated back a little.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived