Seahawks Neon Green Jersey

nwtrailtrekker

Yup, just a fashion jersey. Reebok seems to like to make up alternate jerseys for teams that don't have them. Anything to make more money. I ave seen lions silver jerseys, black cheifs and cowboys jerseys, gold rams and niners jerseys, and I am pretty sure there are some more.

Add this "beauty" to your list:

72_1.JPG

God almighty is that ugly...

The green on the jersey is so dark that it blends in with the black. The green should be of a lighter shade so it could stand out from the black... or at least the green numbers should be outlined in white.

YOZXkBG.png?1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd love to see some team take a wild leap and create an alt that was a totally different color than their current (or past) color scheme like is done in European soccer. Didn't Barca (blue, red, and gold) have a neon green alt uniform? I love that completely different take.

That's against NFL rules. Alternate jerseys can only use colors present in the team's regular color scheme. The only exception is when the team is using a "throwback" design, like the NY Jets/Titans this year or the Redskins' anniversary uniforms from a couple years back.

Frankly, I prefer it that way for the NFL. European football is an entirely different animal with their "clash" kits. Besides, they have enough games in which to do it - when you play a 16-game regular season, and no additional competitive matches, to even wear alternates at all diminishes the brand in my eyes. To wear an alt completely out of the color scheme would destroy it.

That's against NFL rules. Alternate jerseys can only use colors present in the team's regular color scheme. The only exception is when the team is using a "throwback" design, like the NY Jets/Titans this year or the Redskins' anniversary uniforms from a couple years back.

Frankly, I prefer it that way for the NFL. European football is an entirely different animal with their "clash" kits. Besides, they have enough games in which to do it - when you play a 16-game regular season, and no additional competitive matches, to even wear alternates at all diminishes the brand in my eyes. To wear an alt completely out of the color scheme would destroy it.

agreed. the Houston Texans' schedule is available showing when they're wearing which jerseys, and they use their alternate twice - for two late-season home games IIRC, one of them being the final game of the season. That's a good way to use an alternate IMO.

harperdc.gif

Maybe I'm crazy, but I love most of those posted. Steelers yellow I don't really like, and similarly the hard-to-read or not-too-different black jerseys. But the rest I like a lot.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived