Seahawks Neon Green Jersey

nwtrailtrekker

Hey,

I'm a proud owner of a Lime Green Neon Seahawks Jersey, Alexander. Lately it came up in conversation the history of this jersey. "I've never seen the hawks wear it, where did it come from?"

I couldnt answer his question. Its a real reebok NFL Equiptment jersey. So it at sometime must have been a proposed concept jersey.

My question is

Does anyone know of any information, or have a website with info relating to the history of the Hawks alternate lime green jerseys? Like...how many were ever produced, when the plans to release an alternate were thought up, etc?

Thanks a bunch

Heres a pic of the jersey.

(Just for haha's.)

seahawkslimejersey.png

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey,

I'm a proud owner of a Lime Green Neon Seahawks Jersey, Alexander. Lately it came up in conversation the history of this jersey. "I've never seen the hawks wear it, where did it come from?"

I couldnt answer his question. Its a real reebok NFL Equiptment jersey. So it at sometime must have been a proposed concept jersey.

My question is

Does anyone know of any information, or have a website with info relating to the history of the Hawks alternate lime green jerseys? Like...how many were ever produced, when the plans to release an alternate were thought up, etc?

Thanks a bunch

Heres a pic of the jersey.

(Just for haha's.)

seahawkslimejersey.png

I believe the was a thread about this a while back...any who....its a fashion jersey that was never to be worn.

Yup, just a fashion jersey. Reebok seems to like to make up alternate jerseys for teams that don't have them. Anything to make more money. I ave seen lions silver jerseys, black cheifs and cowboys jerseys, gold rams and niners jerseys, and I am pretty sure there are some more.

MegatronSig2.jpg

I do believe Reebok makes them for all teams.

OO.jpg

Man, I really hate that "NFL EQUIPMENT" tag, largely because it's meaningless when all replica jerseys have them.

My dad has that jersey. It is so cool.

I want a gold Niners one though. They look awesome.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Yup, just a fashion jersey. Reebok seems to like to make up alternate jerseys for teams that don't have them. Anything to make more money. I ave seen lions silver jerseys, black cheifs and cowboys jerseys, gold rams and niners jerseys, and I am pretty sure there are some more.

Add this "beauty" to your list:

72_1.JPG

God almighty is that ugly...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived