Seahawks Neon Green Jersey

nwtrailtrekker

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the gold Niners jersey and the silver Raiders jersey. (Not to mention the lime green Seahawks jersey from the original post). But I wouldn't want any of those three worn on the field. And I remember when I lived in Minnesota they had those yellow jerseys everywhere.

sportsbanner-single.jpg

I'd love to see some team take a wild leap and create an alt that was a totally different color than their current (or past) color scheme like is done in European soccer. Didn't Barca (blue, red, and gold) have a neon green alt uniform? I love that completely different take.

Those browns ones Nick posted were made before they actually wore them though. Notice the absence of a drop-shadow. Just like the orange bears one he also posted, with the blue numbers and different stripes from what they actually ended up wearing a few years later.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Here are some more:

4eb6_1.JPG

Every few months someone on one of the Cardinals boards I spend time on, brings that one up and SWEARS it was worn in a game.

Makes me nuts.

thousands of titans fans are convinced we wore the red titans fashion jersey one game, at christmas, against the cowboys.

they're all insane.

Archived