Anaheim Ducks Concept

Sabre Hawk

Dude, I think the colors and the kind of flow looking stripes look nice, but get that duck off of there. It may work for some other team, but if your going to have an actual duck logo (which is what Anahiem shouldve done in the first place instead of that stupid looking plate of hurl they threw on the chest), have the original duck-mask. They have to bring that back some how.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Dude, I think the colors and the kind of flow looking stripes look nice, but get that duck off of there. It may work for some other team, but if your going to have an actual duck logo (which is what Anahiem shouldve done in the first place instead of that stupid looking plate of hurl they threw on the chest), have the original duck-mask. They have to bring that back some how.

oh hell the team name Ducks/mighty ducks is cartoony as hell. It just doesn't give designers much to work with. I've seen alot of good logos people have done but i just can't get it to stick to the team name and say "wow, now this is what the Ducks should look like". either it looks cartoony or just doesn't stick period. I liked the old logo for sentimental reasons but it really looked cartoony and really needed to go, and the current word mark is 'blah' but the only thing that really works with out starting over from scratch with a new team name which is probably what they should have done anyway. though after what the stars released they might want to drop the black and go with green to distance themselves from the Stars as they now have virtually the same color scheme minus the silver and orange.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived