New project

cyandlux

I like it alot.

My only suggestion is related to the "Q C" logo.

I think if you outlined the entire "Q" with the black (as opposed to letting the blue and grey run together) it'd look better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Everything is well rendered and it looks fantastic, but I feel the three objects (the bird, the ball, and the river) aren't well connected, if you know what I mean. If you could connect them better it would look better IMO.

The QC logo seems a little weak to me, maybe doing what mr. negative was suggesting would work. The wordmark looks great though, I really like that.

Overall very nice job, I think it has room to improve on though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

pblQCriverhawks.jpg

C&C would be nice.

Major upgrade over whatever garbage ABA logo they once had. (This was the crew that ripped off the Atlanta Hawks logo, right?)

I'll second kewp's sentiment on bringing the 3 elements of the primary closer together.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

the river looks like some sort of a plummage over the hawks head (in fact, i didn't realize it was a river until kewp mentioned it)...i'd try to move the river to the bottom of the logo, if possible - the QC logo also seems a bit too tall

great start, though!

jldesigns404eo.png

the river looks like some sort of a plummage over the hawks head (in fact, i didn't realize it was a river until kewp mentioned it)...i'd try to move the river to the bottom of the logo, if possible - the QC logo also seems a bit too tall

great start, though!

That was my same thought, I had to go back and look for the river! I like the bird, but with the placement of the river it makes it look like a peacock, not a hawk. I've been trying to visualize what mr. negative said about outlining the entire QC logo, but I think I like it the way it is now. Give it a try and see how it looks I guess. Very nice work!

Archived