Final Race Before The Chase

Burkell007

I hope Junior does, cause it give good press to the sport ,also i like to see him end driving for his "dads" by contending for the champ.I hope Harvick does not , i never really cared for him much, just a big hothead...my pick to win the race......Kyle Bush, he looked REALLY good last night just flat drove away from the field.

I don't think Junior is going to make it this year, maybe next year when he's in the #38 Mountain Dew car for Hendrick, but at DEI he just doesn't have the tools to make the chase, even after they re-tooled it this year to make it more likely that Junior, Jef Gordon & Tony Stewart make the chase each year.

I want Smoke to win cup #3 this year, so Gibbs gets some kind of silverware :-)

I hope Junior doesn't make the chase, because NASCAR made this "top 12 advance" rule for Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart specifically.

Also, Junior needs to give this number thing a rest. He should race the 5 car next year and like it. Dale Junior has forced hendrick to make the very tough decision to do away with the 25 car, the that his late son Ricky used to own.

I hope Junior doesn't make the chase, because NASCAR made this "top 12 advance" rule for Dale Jr. and Tony Stewart specifically.

Also, Junior needs to give this number thing a rest. He should race the 5 car next year and like it. Dale Junior has forced hendrick to make the very tough decision to do away with the 25 car, the that his late son Ricky used to own.

no that was rick's dad "papa" joe had and owned from i think the start.

Little E should drive the #0 car.

0 as in the number of championships he's won.

0 as in Overrated.

0 as in Overrated.

I have to agree if he was Dale Earnhardt's son he would be just another mid-level driver nobody notices.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

0 as in Overrated.

I have to agree if he was Dale Earnhardt's son he would be just another mid-level driver nobody notices.

He is Dale Eanrhardt's son.

Jr. ain't making the chase kids. I think he has to win tonight and Harvick has to finish worse than 31st. Possible but highly improbable.

Next year we'll find out if Jr. is any good or not. My question about him has always been is he a good driver with bad equipment or does DEI have top flight cars and he just sucks as a driver? My guess is he's just not that good. I am betting that next year Rick Hendrick will be watching the driver he should have kept, Kyle Busch, winning races for someone else while Jr. keeps on doing what he does best...coming in 18th and blaming the car for his problems.

BB52Big.jpg

Jr. ain't making the chase kids. I think he has to win tonight and Harvick has to finish worse than 31st. Possible but highly improbable.

Next year we'll find out if Jr. is any good or not. My question about him has always been is he a good driver with bad equipment or does DEI have top flight cars and he just sucks as a driver? My guess is he's just not that good. I am betting that next year Rick Hendrick will be watching the driver he should have kept, Kyle Busch, winning races for someone else while Jr. keeps on doing what he does best...coming in 18th and blaming the car for his problems.

I don't need to guess.....it's clearly bad driving on Little E's part. Those same supposedly-inferior DEI equipment didn't hinder Truex getting into the Chase.

And Boomhauer doesn't blame the car for his problems....he blames the other drivers or Nascar for his short-comings.

Dale Jr. should definetly be in the Chase this year, but he's not. And he's not a bad driver by any means, I'd say he probably had top ten talent as a driver. The reason he's not in the Chase is because his engine has given out 5, count it, 5 times in the past... 10 weeks or so. And during all those races, he's been running top 5/top 10. When he gets into the 81 car at Hendrick, he should be a much more viable force, because his engines won't be crapping out on him every other week.

(Also, I'm not a Jr. fan, I'm a Harvick guy through and through. So I'm kinda glad Jr. didn't make it :P )

200827174822.png

Archived