Vanderbilt football tweaks black pants

VandyDelphia Mike

Compare last night versus Ole Miss to last season versus Tennessee.

1389229631_83fdad9b8c.jpg

FBUT14.jpg

I'd say the football team wanted to emulate the all-black look of the baseball team, but there's a thin stripe on the black Vandy baseball pants.

1389268137_7eb7cf7364.jpg

Instead, the New Orleans Saints shall be deemed the inspiration for the stripe removal.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

I'd say the football team wanted to emulate the all-black look of the baseball team, but there's a thin stripe on the black Vandy baseball pants.

1389268137_7eb7cf7364.jpg

Yeah,but then they'll look like a carbon copy of Purdue though.

illini-purdue-02.jpg

thin stripes, super-thin numbers...big, thick, bold-ass "P". Something, to me, doesn't seem to line up.

As for Vanderbilt, me likey the star. Shoot...that football uniform has potential. With a few more tweaks...yeah--it'd be one good-looking set. It already kinda is.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Those Ole Miss jerseys look terrible.

They look like practice jerseys.

I guess if you are going to get your a** beat by 2 TD's by Vanderbilt, you might as well look bad too.

Those things to look god awful and the helmets don't help their cause any.

MildlyPsycho.png

Realsig.png

• 1 month later...

Well apparently they tweaked the gold pants as well

And they tweaked the Ole Ball Coach for his first ever loss to Vandy! Those new pants may get to go to a bowl game this year!

Anytime some team like Vandy beats a Steve Spurrier-coached team, my day gets just a little bit better. ^_^

Archived