Chriscreamer.com construction report

CC97

Hi all...

First off, thanks a bunion for being so patient through this, as you could tell with the NHL section, this wait IS worth it and you will be pleased to learn that the Major League Baseball section is scheduled to be available sometime this evening.

All 30 current teams and all defunct teams will be up and running.

Logo totals to come!

Special thanks to Erik Kuhre and Chris Lancaster for their tremendous amount of help to the re-construction of the site thus far.  The pages are now 100% XHTML Strict compliant.

http://www.chriscreamer.com

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I dont think i got any of them....

The section is now online, and yes there are some bugs with incorrect years, etc, the rays arent done yet, but everything else looks beautiful..

take it for a test spin post comments.

again thanks to chris lancaster and erik kuhre

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Well the Cardinals are missing logos, and dates are off. Also, on the All Star page when you scroll over the links the logo flashes up. That is neat, but it does it in the lower right corner and gets cut off. If I find more I will tell you.

I helped Chris with the pages and more specifically wrote the ASG page.... although I could not find a problem myself, Chris informs me that you are using a Mac?? If that is where is the problem lies, I will do my best to correct this oversight for all the Mac users out there. If there are any other errors you find, which you think might be a result of this, if you either let Chris or myself know or by posting a message on the board that would much appreciated. This also applies to anyone else who happens to find a bug or clerical error.

Iam indeed on a Mac with Mac OS X. I do not know for sure if that is the problem or not. I will keep you updated with other bugs.

One for the entire site. The frames are now seperated for me. I would say it is about a 5 px seperation. It doesn't actually look bad, but I don't think that is how it is suppossed to be.

I still have the winzip file in my folder. It consists of;

Primary Buffalo sabers logo

Primary Miami Dolphins logo

Super Bowl XXXVII logo

Primary Philladelphia Eagles logo

and Primary Tennessee Titans logo

I just sent it to you, hope you can use them.  If u need a certain one, don't hesitate, let me know.

Chris I could see that youve decided to go with large vector based images for your logos. I could more then appreciate the effort that went into creating those files, whoever created them.

If this is what we have to look forward to once the rest of the site is up, who needs the SLE!!  :;):

Chris I could see that youve decided to go with large vector based images for your logos. I could more then appreciate the effort that went into creating those files, whoever created them.

If this is what we have to look forward to once the rest of the site is up, who needs the SLE!!  :;):

I don't mean to take away from Chris's site, because it is a great resource, but theSLE offers the logos in actual vector format so it can be useful.

FYI: Its not a huge thing, but if you ever get the chance:

On The New York Mets logo page, you switched up the links for the "Primary logo with black SkyLine"  and "Navy blue 'NY' outlined in white and orange on black background", so the Skyline link goes to the 'NY' Logo and the 'NY' Logo link goes to the SkyLine logo. This isn't that big of a deal, but, eh...

Archived