Calling sportscenter fans

SportStarMarc

I...love..football on TV, Randy Moss TDs, 4 undefeated teams...and twiiins.

I...love...The Giants Sack Attack, Brady and the Pats, the Lions late comeback...and twiins.

And I, love you too! (You too) And I love you, too!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I...love...The Giants Sack Attack, Brady and the Pats, the Lions late comeback...and twiins.

Did you come up with that? If so, pretty good man! If you didn't, let me know where u got that from lol

FloridaGators1.png

Did you come up with that? If so, pretty good man! If you didn't, let me know where u got that from lol

I remember those. They did those I thought on NFL Countdown too. I wonder if the beer company took exception to them using their jingle, or charged them a royalty for doing so.

Regards,

Bill McD.

I remember those. They did those I thought on NFL Countdown too. I wonder if the beer company took exception to them using their jingle, or charged them a royalty for doing so.

Regards,

Bill McD.

Nope rather they enjoyed it and sponsored it.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I thought that filler sucked......

Ditto. Especially if you are for some reason watching the repeating broadcasts and have to listen to it every hour. Most. Annoying. Filler. Ever.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm a sportscenter fan and it seems like it's been a while since they did a video and song to the tune of the coors light twins commercial below. Do they do it anymore? Does anyone know where to find old versions? anybody like this?

It was part of an ad campaign. Coors Light has moved on to the "press conference" campaign. That's why it's not around anymore. As Tank has pointed out, the ESPN thing was part of an ad package that Coors bought on the network.

BB52Big.jpg

Yes, I came up with it. I should be in the best lyricist thread...lol

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Archived