Guess what happened to lindros!

habsfannova

An ode to Eric Lindros

Lullaby and good night, you are knocked out again, you are shell of yourself why dont you just give up. Glen Stahers a dope for trading for you, the Rangers do suck and they miss the playoffs again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Guess what happened to lindros!

that's what Eric's saying.

it's a shame. i always thought he was a giant even though he never really played up to his potential (this... from an outsider looking in).

they say one is all you need, then you're much more likely to have repeat concussions.  maybe the NHL needs to look into the Ridell Revolution helmets, since the NFL claims it reduces the chances of getting concussions.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Going through three concussions in three years in hockey playing, I know what Lindros is going through.  But this is too much.  His brother Brett knew when to get out.  Eric, get out while you can before you eventually turn into a vegatable.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I have heard the same thing about the helmets. Definately should switch. Plus, guys old enough to be Jesus' third grade teacher shouldn't play, either

Well in all fairness Mark Messier is having a good year, age is just a number, although soon Messier will be old enough for social security if he palys liek thsi he shoudl still play.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived