Some bucs uni ideas

CrookedThumb

they had these parctice unis a year before the falcons released thiers

ya, but if the bucs used them as their alts. NOW, then falcons fans would cry murder. as a practice jersey their fine,

but if they wanted to make them alts, they wated to long.

STL FANATIC, there are lots of simulariteis between the bucs unis and the 49ers.

1) generic, red primary with goldish helmets and pants. a red logo, white letters and numbers with black trim. in addition to the black, the 49ers have gold trim, while the bucs have orange.

2) generic white roads with goldish pants and helmets with a red logo. red numbers and letter with black trim. 49ers have gold trim, the bucs have orange trim.

Well, the Bucs use a dark red, but I guess the Niners have used a dark red for a while too now. As for the gold, it's not gold. I don't understand how the Bucs can call it pewter, but it'd also definatley not gold. A mix. I don't doubt the similarities, but claiming they are ripoffs of the Niners is off as much as Al Davis sueing them for their logos.

The Bus new unis are great, no need to change. The red shirt goes good with the red flag on the helmet, knowing that a red flag means an impending attack. The black works well as an accent, but it's definitely not overpowering. The slight orange is a nice nod to the past, but adding more orange is too mich a reminder of the Bucco Bruce days of losing. No pewter shirts either...what is this the Liberace league?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well Al Davis is a joke, and he wont win this lawsuit, and IM going to make a bet that in the next few years he gets forced out by his buisness partners in Oakland.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I love the current Bucs look. I can understand the argument that the red and pewter sorta wash each other out, but I think the black and orange pop enough to more than make up for it... that, and pewter is so unique to any other team in sports. TV doesn't really do the color justice. I got to see a helmet in person not too long ago, and it's not near as warm as it looks on TV. It's more like a metalic dark gray. Looks really nice.

All in all, being a fan of alternate jerseys, I wouldn't mind seeing a black jersey, but I think that it's the only color that lends its self to being that prominent. I think it would actually look really menacing with the pewter pants and helmet, but only as a third jersey.

Archived