Appalachian State

MattMilone

These are ok, not the best, but not the worst either. One thing that I think App. State should have is the A on the helmet with the Mountaineers script in it, that looks classic. I don't really like the black pants on the uniforms, but the all-white and black-white combo looks pretty good though.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I like that a lot. The only thing I'd do is change the side panel on the yellow jersey to black so that you dont need an extra pair of pants specifically for the yellow jersey.

kinda like this [sorry for the poor quality]

ggvj.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Gotta keep the helmet the same, but other than that I like these updates.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

These are ok, not the best, but not the worst either. One thing that I think App. State should have is the A on the helmet with the Mountaineers script in it, that looks classic. I don't really like the black pants on the uniforms, but the all-white and black-white combo looks pretty good though.

I agree it looks classic, but I have to think that the "classic"-ness of that helmet would clash with the modern update. The A with the script would look good if the piping was toned down a little.

Love the concept!

"This isn't just the Oregon Ducks, it's Football's Future Turf Soldier War Hero Steel Robot Tech Flex Machine Army." -CS85

I would say keep the helmet they have now and do what LEWJ did for the yellow jersey. Other than that these are really nice. Very unique.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived