Cleveland Indians tweaking their jerseys next season?

ANGELCAT-IDA61

I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's.

White man speak with forked tongue.

Sure, why not just make the Indians even more hated by the PC crowd than they already are? :blink:

WHAT!? I don't understand where that remark came from. All I said was to make Chief Wahoo bigger because I liked those hats more than the current ones.

he was talking like an INDIAN that you see in movies like Dancing with wolves and stuff. he's being funny.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's.

White man speak with forked tongue.

Sure, why not just make the Indians even more hated by the PC crowd than they already are? :blink:

WHAT!? I don't understand where that remark came from. All I said was to make Chief Wahoo bigger because I liked those hats more than the current ones.

he was talking like an INDIAN that you see in movies like Dancing with wolves and stuff. he's being funny.

humor has no place on this board.

neither does sarcasm.

...or smilies.

I also want them to ditch Wahoo, mostly because I like city letters on caps (same with the Orioles). The "I" isn't any better in that regard.

I have yet to see a "C" that would really work as well, though. They have an historical claim to the wishbone "C" (having put it on their caps before Cincinnati did), but I think it has become too identified with the Reds.

I think they "Indians" should put a "C" back on the hat not an "I" .

Maybe use the "C" from the away uni's "Cleveland" script.

That would be traditional... ;)

I think that would make a good "C" as well. However, their new alts (based on the outside link provided in the Rays thread) will have a different C.

Archived