Cleveland Indians tweaking their jerseys next season?

ANGELCAT-IDA61

I think the silver is unnecessary. I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's. I was watching highlights of the Indians/Red Sox 1999 ALDS, and the wordmarks on the uniforms looked so much better without the silver outline. It was like they were easier to distinguish, more vibrant, just nicer to look at. Those uniforms from the 90's until 2001 were the best Indians uniforms I've ever seen. Hopefully they go back to them (or something similar)... One can only hope.

This already came up in a previous thread a few weeks ago. However, it might have been graveyarded due to the fact that some of the information was leaked.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

. I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's

i am not a big fan of Chief Wahoo Light. i know that there are ton of teams with the dark navy, but i wish they would go back to the uniform set i grew up on.

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's.

White man speak with forked tongue.

Sure, why not just make the Indians even more hated by the PC crowd than they already are? :blink:

By simply making the logo a little bit bigger?

I heard that the Cleveland Indians are eliminating the silver around the wordmark on their jerseys next season. Say it ain't sooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you're the one.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

This already came up in a previous thread a few weeks ago. However, it might have been graveyarded due to the fact that some of the information was leaked.

All the changes for MLB next season were leaked, and Cleveland losing silver is one of those changes. I ain't saying anything else about the rest of the league though.

bSLCtu2.png

Why increase the size of wahoo when you've got a sweet classic logo in the cursive I?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I also think that they should go back to making Chief Wahoo big on the hats like it was in the 90's.

White man speak with forked tongue.

Sure, why not just make the Indians even more hated by the PC crowd than they already are? :blink:

WHAT!? I don't understand where that remark came from. All I said was to make Chief Wahoo bigger because I liked those hats more than the current ones.

Archived