Heat-Timberwolves trade

koizim

Mark Blount and Ricky Davis for Wayne Simeon, Michael Doleac, Antoine Walker, and a conditional first-round pick.

'Toine has officially been traded. You all know what that means....that's right: the NBA season will soon be upon us.

For non-NBA fans, this is equivalent of Mark Prior's inevitable [insert bodypart here] injury that signifies the start of the baseball season.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Only Kevin McHale would do a 5 player trade where he gave up the two best players involved.

I'm not sure, but I think the Timberwolves have an excess of players, especially good, young players, because they traded so many to unload Garnett. In fact, I'd say that they keep 4 out of the 5 from the Garnett trade PLUS the two draft picks into next year.

And the Timberwolves are in a 10-year rebuilding plan. Could Al Jefferson be the answer? They'll probably build around him.

Although you're right, Antoine Walker certainly isn't the best player involved. What happened to that guy?

you're right, Antoine Walker certainly isn't the best player involved. What happened to that guy?

One Dimensional? That and he can't jack up a ton of threes anymore or else he'll be benched.

Oh, and I thought Mark "Gimmie Some Gum Bro" Blount retired already... :therock:

you're right, Antoine Walker certainly isn't the best player involved. What happened to that guy?

One Dimensional? That and he can't jack up a ton of threes anymore or else he'll be benched.

Oh, and I thought Mark "Gimmie Some Gum Bro" Blount retired already... :therock:

Always loved this quote...

Reporter: Why do you shoot so many 3s, Antoine?

Walker: Because there are no 4s.

But yeah, this is the first time I'm excited for b-ball season, since the Hornets might be solid this year, and the Hawks actually have a realistic shot of making the playoffs this year. Dammit, I'm tired of watching basketball just because it's the most exciting thing on TV during the weeknights, I WANT A ROOTING INTEREST. :cursing:

But yeah, can't wait for Tuesday. The NBA, with all of its crooked refs, horrendous fundamentals, psuedo-thug images, Walker Shimmies, Kobe trade demands, Tracy McGrady-1-and-dones, and even more crooked refs are back!!! YAY!!!

But yeah, this is the first time I'm excited for b-ball season, since the Hornets might be solid this year, and the Hawks actually have a realistic shot of making the playoffs this year. Dammit, I'm tired of watching basketball just because it's the most exciting thing on TV during the weeknights, I WANT A ROOTING INTEREST. :cursing:

But yeah, can't wait for Tuesday. The NBA, with all of its crooked refs, horrendous fundamentals, psuedo-thug images, Walker Shimmies, Kobe trade demands, Tracy McGrady-1-and-dones, and even more crooked refs are back!!! YAY!!!

Well, it's about time the NBA has returned. The NHL is dead to me for the most part, and I need something during the week so I'm glad the NBA has returned. I'll just have to get used to calling the Nets arena the "Izod Center".

Well, it's about time the NBA has returned. The NHL is dead to me for the most part, and I need something during the week so I'm glad the NBA has returned. I'll just have to get used to calling the Nets arena the "Izod Center".

Why IZOD of all sponsors??? :blink::wacko:

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Why IZOD of all sponsors??? :blink::wacko:

Would you have preferred Roca Wear Arena?

(No really, that was one of the options)

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Archived